Dec 1, 2009

"What action is dearest to Allah"


Authenticated by Bukhari and Muslim:

Ibnu Mas'ud (may Allah be pleased with him) reported:
I asked The Messenger of Allah (PBUH)
"WHICH ACTION IS DEAREST TO ALLAH?"
he (PBUH) replied:
"PERFORMING THE SALAT AT ITS EARLIEST FIXED TIME"
I asked,what is next?
he (PBUH) said:
"KINDNESS TOWARDS PARENTS"
I asked, what is next?
he (PBUH) said:
"TO PARTICIPATE IN JIHAD, IN THE CAUSE OF ALLAH"

dear friends,

when happiness fill the air, we might sometime forget the happiness that we are able to feel is belong to Allah.

Ask ourselves,

did we passionate in finding Allah love?
or did we passionate in finding peoples love?

am I you doing this because of Allah?
or am I doing this because of "si polan"

do we want to be loved by Allah?
or do we want to be loved by a people?

only we know the right answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment