Dec 30, 2009
Dec 19, 2009
Dec 17, 2009
It was a heavy rain outside, my roommates all fell into a very deep sleep. I don’t know where the dreams bring them altogether. Today Alhamdulillah, I woke up early in the morning. I did prepare some revision for my discussion. When I looked outside of my window I did suddenly remember about Kak Ayat’ present card that she gave me and my other friends in my usrah. On the card there lie the Qur’anic verses (Abasa: 24-32)
“maka hendaklah manusia memerhatikan makanannya. Sesungguhnya Kami telah mencurahkan hujan selebat-lebatnya, kemudian Kami belah bumi dengan sebaik-baiknya, lalu Kami tumbuhkan biji-bijian padanya, anggur dan sayuran, zaitun dan Kurma..”
Allah loves me, loves my parents, my family, my friends, all the Muslim and all the humankind. This rain is one of His pleasures given to us. The calmness that we feel in this rain, a warm welcome by it winds, and the hybrid rhythmic of it water droplets all make sense to me that
“Tiada Pemberi Rezeki Kecuali Allah”
I am not a good Muslim, a good daughter, a good granddaughter, a good student, a good sister, a good friend and I don’t know if neither I can be a good mother to my children or a good wife because nothing is good in me. It is a very far journey to make a massive improvement. Islam teach me that
“Never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own soul)” –verse 13:11
It is a promise said by Allah, if there is no good in me then I have to change all of it. I may not be the one who is good in everything, but I have to teach myself that I can become better than the good one. Allah created me with a perfect measure. It is my thankful towards Allah that I have to work hard to become better, Insyallah.
Dec 14, 2009
We attended church regularly and I was baptized at the age of 12 in Pasadena, Texas. As a teenager, I wanted to visit other churches to learn more of their teachings and beliefs. The Baptists, Methodists, Episcopalians, Charismatic movements, Nazarene, Church of Christ, Church of God, Church of God in Christ, Full Gospel, Agape, Catholic, Presbyterian and many more. I developed quite a thirst for the "Gospel" or as we say; "Good News." My research into religion did not stop with Christianity. Not at all. Hinduism, Judaism, Buddhism, Metaphysics, native American beliefs were all a part of my studies. Just about the only one that I did not look into seriously was "Islam". Why? Good question.
They don't believe in God
They kiss the ground five times a day and
- Clean their mind, their heart and their soul real good.
- Clear away all the prejudices and biases
- Read a good translation of the meaning of the Holy Quran in a language that they can understand best.
- Take some time.
- Read and reflect.
- Think and pray.
- And keep on asking the One who created you in the first place, to guide you to the truth.
- Keep this up for a few months. And be regular in it.
- Above all, do not let others who are poisoned in their thinking influence you while your are in this state of "rebirth of the soul."
Dec 11, 2009
Dec 4, 2009
"macam mana Allah bole jadikan lalat yang makan sampah/sisa kumbahan/bangkai,smua benda yang kita tahu highly toxicated tapi these flies still survived."
tak mati pun makan sampah.
tak da pun kita dengar lalat sakit makan bangkai.
ajaib bukan penciptaan Allah.
that is why saya kata penciptaan lalat ni sangat kompleks.
unlike manusia, Allah jadikan kita dengan keistimewaan dimana badan manusia mampu mensintesis enzim utk pencernaan makanan but bukan pencernaan toxic.
- air kencing
- kalau lalat sebesar kucing dan gajah bayangkan macam mana lalat nak terbang dengan berat beban yang mcm tu..
- kalau lalat sekecil lebah, ini membenarkan lalat terbang tanpa ada beban yang berat.
- lalat sekecil lebah spread very small number of bacteria pada tempat persinggahan dia.
- contoh kalau lalat hinggap dekat makanan, still small amount of bacteria akan transfer from lalat ke makanan, dan makanan yang tadi apabila dimakan,small amount of bacteria ni akan berjaya dibunuh oleh acidic fluid dalam perut manusia.
- tapi bayangkan kalau lalat tadi besar, dan jumlah bacteria pun banyak yang masuk dalam badan, mampu ke badan kita membunuh kesemua bacteria tersebut?
Dec 2, 2009
Dec 1, 2009
One thing I am clear about myself, I am stubborn. If I do like a thing and I feel that it is right, regardless to what other people might say about it I will try to get what I want.
- I have the broadest view, insyAllah that biomedical and biotechnology walk together and it is not the 2 different field of scienes
- you can see the future of being a bio graduate, we no longer need to be afraid of any stupid rumors saying that "budak biomedic ni ada kerja ke nnt" chances are everywhere
- you can get to know so many laureates who had developed so many research
- have a chat with "bukan calang-calang orang"
- find place for industrial training
- understand that everything that had been discussed in the class is mentioned continuosly in the event (see how can we apply our knowledge)
- get to know with so many peoples of different nations and country
- and many many more
Nov 30, 2009
When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you are taking seems all uphill,
When the time is suddenly stirring swiftly,
When you feel helpless and you are struggling,
For the best to come out of which you are hoping,
When care and laziness is pressing you down uncontrolling,
Rest for a while, but do not quit!
Nov 29, 2009
- name : Nurul Damia Bt Mohamad Sofian
- age : 21 years old
- dob : 23 January 1988
- pob : Pusat Rawatan Islam Jalan Ipoh (PUSRAWI)
- institute : IIUM Kuantan Campus
- course : Biomedical Sc
- siblings : 5 (I am the eldest)
- food : Soups
- drink : Milk
- hobby : Games
- sport : recently addicted to Paintball
- anime : Bleach
- movie : Resident Evil
- music : "Everybody Changing" by Keane
- colors : black, white, red, brown, green and blue