Dec 5, 2013

Forever I Am Grateful

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Bismillahirahmanirahim.
Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Allahuakbar.

I decided not to write my second part of the letter yet since it might take quite sometimes to explain all the experiences, and what I have in mind altogether. However, I have draft the second part letter in which I hope that I will be able to post it in most suitable time.

The day I wrote this post was the day where I spent my one whole day in the library. From the beginning, I have always want it to share to everyone about what I feel of being a master student and studying Neuroscience.



I was once being asked, why did I choose Neuroscience? This question reminded me of there was one day where I pray to Allah, "O Allah what is the best course that will fit me, I will ask to only you Allah. For this is the life that I wanted to live and struggle for the sake of You. Show me what is best, no, show me what is most best. Help me to strive and to reach the most best which You have please me to do. Show me the way ya Allah, never leave me alone and please ya Allah, don't leave me wonder on my own future that is forever unseen. O Allah please guide me."

I think, to answer the question, the best thing that I can do is to get myself back to the night where I made the dua. It is Allah. Yes It is Allah who has allow everything and has placed everything onto myself. What more could a slave like me said, except, forever I am grateful to Allah.

Never in a day, I failed to amaze the greatness of Allah's creation. The more I studied, the more I keep thinking about Him. The more I admit I am a slave, the more I wanted to please Him, the more I want to struggle for the sake of Him, the more I want to give my very best for His sake and  the more I admire the slavery attitude of prophet Muhammad SAW.

A brain that control everything. 
One brain that manage everything. 
Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar.

Dear friends, 
When you seem to be wondered upon your own future, ask Allah what most best for you and let Him guide you all the way. Put your trust in Him and rely only to Him.

Sincerely,
Nurul Damia

No comments:

Post a Comment